Seattle Biomedical Research Institute
Every day, we strive to eliminate the world's most devastating infectious diseases.
We envision a world where people live free from the threat of infectious disease.
- Global impact by focusing on the world’s most underserved populations
- Scientific leadership by creating a new standard for global health research
- Collaboration by building respectful and productive relationships with our communities
- Inquiry and imagination by encouraging an environment that fosters innovation
- Learning by inspiring and developing tomorrow’s scientific leaders
- Accountability and stewardship by upholding excellence in all areas of our work
- Emerging & Neglected Diseases
- Viral Diseases
- 501(c)3 non-profit institution founded in 1976. Federal Tax ID #91-0961784
- Headquartered in Seattle with numerous collaborations worldwide
- About 250 staff members from more than 20 countries
- 15 faculty
- More than 100 active research projects